Hello, friend! Here’s what we’re about!
Do you desire a better understanding of God’s Word?
Do you desire to better hear what God is speaking to you personally through the passages?
Do you want to know God’s truth and experience His power through Scripture?
Well, that’s what we do! We teach Christians–just like you–simple and practical ways to read the Bible to hear God’s Voice and Experience His Power.
It’s Our Vision…
It’s our vision that you–and all Christians– consistently, correctly, and meditatively read the Bible in a way that’ll transform your life so you can become rooted and empowered by God’s Word to live out the purpose in which you were created.
What do we do to help?
Our mission is to provide you (and all Christians) with practical education and resources to read the Bible correctly and consistently, so you can walk in the empowering presence of the Holy Spirit while being firmly rooted in God’s truth.
God’s Word will Transform your life if…
God’s Word is powerful and will change your life–if you understand the true meaning of a Bible passage (as intended by the Biblical author), apply it to your life, and be sensitive to what the Holy Spirit is speaking to you through the passages. We’ll show you how to do just that! This will help you become transformed by the Bible, set free, and walk in God’s empowering presence.
In a simple & personable way…
In a simple & personable way, we’ll guide you through practical ways to read the Bible that’ll help you understand the Bible for Yourself & Experience His Power! Sound good? Choose the option(s) that works for you!
- Step-by-step Bible reading curriculum: meet Me here: Practical Ways to Hear God’s Voice and Experience His Power through Scripture.
- Online workshops that are conveniently designed to be used by church groups or to be watched by individuals from the comfort of their homes.
- On-Location Bible Reading Workshops: We also offer onsite Biblical Interpretation workshops where we will come to your church or Christian organization to present this life-changing information in a fun way. There will also be time for attendees to gain hands on experience.
- Host a workshop!
WHAT WE BELIEVE:
- Divine inspiration and authority of the Bible: The Bible is the verbally inspired Word of God. God inspired and worked through human authors to reveal Himself to mankind; Scripture is infallible and is to be the ultimate authority in a Believer’s life. Scriptures: 2 Timothy 3:15-17; 2 Peter 1:21
- One True God: There is one true God, who is eternal, and He is the Creator of heaven and earth. Although there is only one God, there are three distinct Persons within the Godhead (known as the Trinity): Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit. Each person of the Godhead is distinct from the others but never acts independently because they are one in nature and purpose. Scriptures: Deuteronomy 6:4; Matthew 28:19; Luke 3:22
- Deity of Jesus Christ: Scriptures teach that the Lord Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God. Furthermore, to redeem mankind, Jesus left heaven and 1) was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, performed miracles, died and rose again, and it seated on the right hand of God. Scriptures: Matthew 1:23: Luke 1:31-35; Hebrews 7:26; 1 Peter 2:22; Acts 2:22; Acts 10:38; 1 Corinthians 15:3; 1 Corinthians 15:3; Matthew 28:6; Acts 1:9.
- Fall of Man: God created man in His image. However, man, with His free will, rebelled against God and fell from a right-relationship with God. As a result of disobedience, man incurred both physical death as well as spiritual death Scriptures: Genesis 1:26,27; Genesis 2:17; Genesis 3:6; Romans 5:12-19
- Necessary crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus Christ: Man can only be redeemed through the shed blood of Jesus Christ, The Son of God. Salvation can only be received through true repentance towards God and faith in Jesus Christ. Scriptures:Genesis 1:26,27; Luke 24:47; Romans 10:13-15; Ephesians 2:8
- Presence and Power of the Holy Spirit:
- Coming return of Jesus Christ:
MEET Kim-Christine Duarté:
Kim-Christine Duarté is the founder of e-truth. She received her M.A. in Bible and Theology from Southwestern Assemblies of God University in the spring of 2012. She obtained her B.A. in Philosophy and Religion from Dakota Wesleyan University in 2007 where she was awarded the Alumni medal in Philosophy and Religion. It is her passion that people grow in their faith through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and by the study and application of God’s Word. Her heart’s desire is for Christians to confidently interpret the Word of God in its rightful context, so they can live the life God has called them to. Other ministries she has served in include: worship leader, Bible study leader, preacher and speaker. Kim-Christine, her husband Zane, and two sons currently reside in the Dallas area.